Tuesday, September 26, 2017

I do not really agree with them saying they won’t take videos of gay people. If I owned a videography business I would personally take all the business I could get. Whether they are gay, straight, or bi I would take a video of their wedding if they asked me too. That company has every right to deny anyone service if they want to. They don’t feel right video taping a gay couple because of their religious beliefs, that is allowed because of our first amendment in the constitution. I feel that there was no need for a big lawsuit over this. They were just trying to get money out of people for no apparent reason. That was a huge waste of everyone’s time and money to take this to court. If you get denied a service move on to the next place and do what it takes to get your stuff done without infringing on other people’s beliefs.  If this would have happened in many different states, other than Minnesota, they wouldn’t even be allowed to take this matter to court. You are different than what people are used to. Get ready to be treated different. Life is easy if you make it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment