Friday, January 5, 2018

1.       What do you think about the awkward silence?
I feel silence is when individuals run out of things to communicate about, it almost always seems like people don’t like the silence, I like to fall into my own thoughts sometimes, I feel that silence is important.
2.       Do you see how we set expectations based on our experiences?
Yes, it is almost like we limit ourselves to accomplishing something, only to the perfection we’ve already shown in previous tasks
3.       Did you know what sociologists studied before taking this class?
No, I had no idea
4.       Do you realize that students expect the teacher to tell them what to do?
Yes
5.       Can you see how this crushes a love for learning?
yes, if I have a teacher bugging me to do something in particular ways I’d almost always rather miss out on that learning experience
6.       What do you think about the idea of blogging as a way of teaching others?

I really like it, because when I’m at home I research things I’m interested in learning about and I almost always end up in someone’s blog reading what they have to say, its an easy way to gain real non-manufactured knowledge 

No comments:

Post a Comment