Monday, February 5, 2018

            I feel that this article about the stolen boys is absolutely disgusting. The fact that the older powerful males have the right to treat little boys like that makes me feel uneasy. They made teenage boys dress up and dance for them. This ruined their lives. Not only physically and mentally, but in many ways. Their home life after this would never be the same, their parents would have a hard time taking them back. If they were girls, they would be left to die. Something needs to be done about this wicked twisted custom.

            It’s really difficult but I can kind of put myself in the men’s shoes. It is a twisted wicked thing that they like to do but I guess I can kind of see where these ideas are coming from. In some other cultures if you have a relationship with a woman, you are supposed to marry them. If they used little boys as a sense of pleasure they probably wouldn’t have to marry them. Personally, I feel terrible for the boys. Nobody should ever have to endure something being forced upon them even if it is an old custom. It makes no sense to me whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment